So You Want An Easy Life? This Is How To Find Easy Life (A Must Read)
In as much as God has deemed it wise by maintaining that life should be dodged by challenges as found in Matthew 18:7, He equally says in Revelation 3:8 that;
“I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.”
From the first text, it is needful that a child of God faces challenges every now and then as such increases this person in faith and before God. Challenges make one to get closer to God when s/he through the grace of God conquers those challenges. Job is a character in the Bible that captures my understanding of one increasing after conquering life’s diverse challenges.
Challenges could be financial, emotional, spiritual, sexual and etc, but nevertheless, once one conquers any of these when they come, the confidence in such a victorious person enamours him to help other people face life challenges and come out better.
Therefore, to live an easy life, you must need involve the following in your life:
1. Focus: what is your vision for your dream? It requires focus. All your energies have to be given to this dream until it becomes a reality that can grow like a baby.
2. Be More Prayerful: even if you have been praying and that prayerful, add more zest to your prayer life.
3. Be Diligent: Read Proverbs 10:4
4. Be Mindful Of Your Friendships: Some friends can be a distraction to your focus. Whosoever you have as a friend who cannot give you any form of support need not be found in your company.
5. Walk And Obey God’s Directives: Read Exodus 20. Since you are prayerful, God can talk to you during Quiet Time and it rests on you to obey Him in all things.
6. Walk By Faith: whatever challenge facing you in the pursuit of your dream, believe and have it at the back of your mind that you are a Winner. This increases your faith in God and you’ll end up rewarded with your heart’ desires.
7. Never Take No For An Answer: even when all hope seems to have evaporated, insist you still have the power to snatch victory from the lion’s mouth.
Now, go and prosper good friend!